Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mr Craw 12, Huge Influence on the Game

The more and more people I play, I have noticed that they are useing my strategies that I post on this blog. I am glad that I am able to help people out. People are running what I write because this stuff works, it's no joke. I especially notice more and more people using the quarters defense, some of my offensive schemes, defensive assist, and some of my special teams tips. Keep commenting on my blog and tell your friends, read my blog and you will become a better gamer.

4 comments:

  1. I have a few questions to ask you:

    1st - What is another good D to use other than Quarter? I usually run 3-3-5 and mix it up with zone blitzes and some man.

    2nd - If you are playing a guy who only passes, but is very precise and completes pretty much every play, how do you stop it? Usually I would just completely mix up my whole playcalling with zone, blitzes, and man yet nothing seems to work. I always get burned by the deep flag route too.


    Thanks bro. At least you are not like most of the top 100 players and completely cheese it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat is a good way to run the ball versus quarters run commit

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need some new posts bro!! you havent put a new one up since this one.. october 29th

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I am a lazy dude who has finals and a wife

    ReplyDelete