Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Boosters: Problem and Disgrace

A booster is someone who cheats the system to make their record much better than it really should be. These cheaters "boost" their record by playing the same player or themselves on a different Xbox over and over again. It is common for a booster to have played the same person 50 to 150+ times. Boosters will get one account at a solid level, say level 15. Then they will go on with a different account and play their level 15 account 100 times in a very short time span to boost their record. To play this many games in such a short period of time, they will have the level 15 account pick a scrub team like UCLA, and then they will pick a team like Florida. The level 15 UCLA quits after the first possession and the rest of the game is super simulated, this process is repeated over and over. Go on to EA Sports World to see that boosting has become a huge problem across the NCAA 10 community. EA Sports and Xbox Live need to take significant action to put an end to this boosting bullcrap by banning these disgraceful cheaters who have nothing else better to do than to cheat their way on top of the leaderboard. How much of a loser are you to waste your time just to be on some leaderboard? There are only 3 legit players in the top 10 who have not significantly boosted their record, Mickeljon, OG Ivory Mike, and Mr Craw 12. Other top 10 players like UseemeHIhaters, Blue Devil, and ComartieJR21 all have significantly boosted their record. I have been in a party with ComartieJr21, he openly admits to boosting and when I asked if he wanted to play, he denied me like a scared little coward. You are not good! You are a cheater!

9 comments:

  1. Well said brother, I am a consistent top 100 player and I can't believe how a lot of the top players have boosted their records so much. I asked UseemeHihaters about it and all he said was he plays level 13 opponents. Then i said i looked at easportsworld and saw where he boosted and he had no comment back. Its sad that douchebags honestly want to sit there and super sim games just to have their name on the top of the leaderboard. It makes it impossible for legit straight players like myself to ever be noticed. But it is just a game i guess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across an interesting cheat a couple of times. When I'm trying to kick a FG, the screen becomes jumpy and makes it impossible to kick. I think the opposing player is tampering with his modem or something. Know anything about this? GO HEADn QUIT used it on me but wouldn't comment on how.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not like to share glitches with people but yeah, he just messes with his modem. You have to have a certain type of modem featuring standby mode. As you get ready to kick your field goal, they continuously press the standby button on their modem to make the game lag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I thought so. It was really cheap and that made me mad. Oh well, 210 wins and counting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Craw...of the top 10 or 15 people, who do you think is a booster??? I have my ideas, when I look at average level of opponent of 15 or some bullshit like that...yeah right

    ReplyDelete
  6. TSWAG IOWA doesnt boost and he is around #10

    ReplyDelete
  7. LDEEZY CUTIGER in the house and i'll play anybody anywhere anytime with clemson and whoop that ass

    ReplyDelete